Butt Overflow Kit

Matt_Gross.buttoverflowkit.jpg (78 KB)

The Professional’s Choice! I found this in my pal Matt’s facebook photos. Is this a plumbing term?

Send to Facebook | Send To Twitter

  • If you’d like to see what video games I’m playing or what LEGO sets I’m putting together, follow me on twitch.tv/tgiokdi

  • Leave A Comment

    Notify of
    Inline Feedbacks
    View all comments

    For anyone with fecal incontenence, this probably makes going out in public just that less humiliating. Better to have to have baggy pants of some kind than to smell of shit.


    Great Britain and America, two Countries seperated by a common language.

    In Britain a “Butt” is a barrel or similar fixture used to collect or hold water, say from a roof down spout.

    The American term “butt” is the British term “arse”.

    tiki god

    “oh, just put it in the boot”

    why would I want my umbrella in my boot?

  • Here's a few awesome images!