Nurse fired for refusing the COVID vaccine

Via


Send to Facebook | Send To Twitter
  • This video is of a fish named Goldy. This fish is the MCS Mascot and this fish is the primary moderator of content on the site.

  • Leave A Comment

    Subscribe
    Notify of
    3 Comments
    Inline Feedbacks
    View all comments
    Bolthorn

    Sounds like she was also a pretty bad nurse to not know that you’re monitored after being given the vaccine to see if you have an allergic reaction. And if you react badly enough, you get epi penned (hey, I made a new verb!) immediately.

    Saborlas

    90% of nursing school is memorization and regurgitation. The other 10% is to learn to deal with stuff that would make most people barf.

    Bolthorn

    Doesn’t surprise me too much. I tutored a nursing student in math. After the first session I was fearful she would one day be my nurse. After the last session, I was still concerned.

  • Here's a few awesome images!