never played banking

never played banking


  • Leave A Comment

    Notify of
    Inline Feedbacks
    View all comments

    You’ve never played 99-percenter? It’s easy. You avoid learning any knowledge or skill that might actually prove useful for society, you avoid doing any actual work, and then demand that everyone should bend over backwards to give you food and money and medical attention and a house and everything else you want just because, since you’re alive, you obviously deserve to get all those things for free without ever having to even think about earning them.


    Are you actually saying that teachers, firefighters, plumbers, architects, engineers, truckers and people of similar careers have no “knowledge or skill that might actually prove useful for society”?

    Because those are the people who got screwed over when the banking system was used as a roulette wheel by a few financial executives. The poor are still poor, the rich are richer than ever – it’s the skilled middle class that suffered the big hit.

    If the top 1% live off their investments and the other 99% are freeloaders, who has been keeping the country running since Wall Street created the LAST big depression?


    Feel free to hold the ball for yourself, no one is making you give your ball up to the bank.
    Not to mention no one should be expected to provide a service for no compensation.


    grow yer own farkin ballz

    Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Architecture Art Awesome Things Batman Bikinis Cars Comic Books Computers Corona Virus Outbreak of 2020 Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Donald Trump Drugs Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Military Motorcycles Movie Posters Movie Reviews Movies Music Music Videos Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Science! Sexy Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF

    480 x 360 500 x 281 500 x 375 500 x 500 500 x 750 600 x 450 600 x 600 600 x 750 600 x 800 600 x 900 640 x 480 640 x 640 640 x 800 640 x 853 640 x 960 720 x 720 720 x 960 750 x 600 800 x 600 800 x 800 960 x 720 960 x 960 1024 x 683 1024 x 768 1080 x 1080 1080 x 1350 1200 x 630 1200 x 800 1200 x 900 1280 x 720 1280 x 800 1280 x 960 1280 x 1024 1440 x 900 1600 x 900 1600 x 1200 1680 x 1050 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1200 2048 x 1536 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1600 3024 x 4032 3840 x 2160 x

    ABoringDystopia Amoledbackgrounds AnimalsBeingDerps ATBGE awfuleverything Celebhub Celebs CityPorn comicbookart conceptart cosplaygirls Cyberpunk EarthPorn evilbuildings Eyebleach Faces FreckledGirls funny gentlemanboners hmmmm Images Sub Space ImaginaryStarships ImaginaryTechnology InfowarriorRides interestingasfuck MarchAgainstNazis marvelmemes marvelstudios memes MilitaryPorn nocontextpics OldSchoolCool pictures PoliticalHumor PrequelMemes PropagandaPosters RetroFuturism sbubby StarshipPorn startrekmemes StarWars Storminator Thanks I Hate It UrbanHell wallpaper

  • here's some related content from the store: