Tiki Energy Drink

DSC00462.JPG (231 KB)

It’s Bubblegum flavoured 😀


| Send to Facebook | Send To Twitter
  • Leave A Comment

    Subscribe
    Notify of
    4 Comments
    Inline Feedbacks
    View all comments
    tiki god

    your offering offends me.

    Queensly

    Should contain at least 89% whiskey. The other 11% should also be whiskey.

    tiki god

    200 proof

    Sicria

    Tiki Energy Drink “Coffee Bean” tasted like Coffee, mixed with Cola and off milk, I don’t wish to offend anyone, but it is worse then Black V, I regret buying 2 for $1…