Nice guns

HoChunk

In before “shot my load”

colonel-yum-yum

poast?

Kaze
    11 years ago

Was expecting a scantily clad woman in the last pic.

Nimbo

Airsoft.

dhg4983
    11 years ago

Its insane that some people in the world still worship the firearm. I mean how pathetic do you have to be worship and love a device that’s only purpose is to deal out death? Its like being in love with the guillitone, or the rack. Sick people.

colonel-yum-yum
    11 years ago

@dhg4983: I love the guillotine, great for chopping carrots.

Vrik
    Vrik
    11 years ago

@dhg4983: Isn’t it more insane to worship something as abstract as a deity, of whom there’s no proof of existence whatsoever(did that sentence make sense?)?

LukeV1-5
    11 years ago

How come no one ever bitches about firarms being airbrushed.

ohmybob
    11 years ago

I’ve always been so vexed as to why men like guns so much, but after playing Counter-Strike for a while I’ve grown to like them too. Gay.

foxcek
    11 years ago

That’s right. I mean… how many wars have we gone to because of our religious beliefs and how many people have died because they believed in the wrong god.

Still… I agree that a lot of people need a better hobby, to glorify a gun is a pretty scary thing

token2k6
    11 years ago

: blaspheme! you own 2 out of 3 of those guns pictured.

Hey, I’m glad after 28 years of life, I decided to get a hand gun. Its not like I go off capping people that give me a bad attitude or I go on random killing sprees. Hell, I haven’t even fired it in almost a year… I just like having it right there with me all the time b/c why would I possibly want to damage my fist knocking someone in the face, when a nice piece of hot lead will do a better job!

Sticky

@LukeV1-5:
    I know. Jesus, that .45 at the top is airbrushed all to hell and I’m pretty sure they shopped the handguard to make it bigger than it actually is.

Special Kail
    11 years ago

how about “idolizing anything is stupid”? Anytime any person becomes too obsessed with some one thing, it usually leads to trouble i.e. religion, guns, and so forth. The real problem is people who become so obsessed with something that for anyone to say something bad about it sends them into a blind ignorant redneck rampage. Fuck religion, fuck politics, fuck guns. As the great H.P. Baxter once said, “My mouth is gonna gun you down.”

Nannerpuss
    11 years ago

Better to warship something material then something you can’t see or touch, or for that matter, prove is real.

Religion is bullshit. They should not acknowledge it at all anywhere. It’s like racism. Your going to hate someone because they believe something else? That’s why it’s best to keep quiet.

Special Kail
    11 years ago

naye, worshipping anything is futile. Worship nothing. nothing controls you, nothing is watching out for you. you can take nothing with you when you die.

FutureEmigre
    FutureEmigre

@token

Ah donkey dick, you are the only one who gets my irony.

dhg4983

@Token

Not those exact manufacteries

LukeV1-5

You’re all wrong.

You should worship me. I don’t do anything for you, but, unlike SOME idols, I don’t ask for anything in return.

However, I am quite partial to the odd danish.

Woman or pastry, you decide.

SumoSnipe
    SumoSnipe
    11 years ago

@LukeV1-5: you are right. That last pic, No one has gear that pristine. No scuffs or scratches, no heat scoring, and not a wrinkle or speck of lint on the vest and rig? I call hijinx!

Nannerpuss
    11 years ago

You guys are overreacting. You don’t think it’s possible to use new, polished guns and gear to take photographs, instead of using old, used gear?

Jhost
    11 years ago

Ha ha ha–only on MyConfinedSpace could a gun cheesecake post turn into an argument about the veracity of religion.

okcomputer
    11 years ago

the first pistol is for use in compton.

the second pistol is for use in harlem.

the M-4, with the option of single shot, 3-shot burst, or full automatic is designed specifically for use on the borders of the United States to stop illegals from entering. Plus its useful when you are hungry and see a deer.

Great pictures though, the above is just me being sarcastic though someone is going to take offense, well, because its the internet.

dusktime
    dusktime
    11 years ago

My father was killed by a gun purchased for self-defence. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Self-Defense: The Great Myth of America’s Gun Industry www.consumerfed.org/pdfs/self_defense.pdf. Guns have long been seen as tools of self-defense in the United States. But, contrary to gun industry hype, unintended consequences often happen when people buy guns for self-defense. Studies by public health professionals have repeatedly found that having a gun around for any reason increases the likelihood that a family member—as opposed to a criminal—will be injured or killed with a gun. A 1997 American Journal of Public Health study showed that family members that had a history of… Read more »

SumoSnipe
    SumoSnipe
    11 years ago

@dusktime: repost rant. Its been a few months, so you should have something new to say, or new data to put up. Please?

dusktime
    dusktime
    11 years ago

: I’ll see if my father can be killed with a gun again for you…