My former band, good guys, but the guitarist is a firm believer in wearing makeup on stage. I am the chunky dude with the mandolin and then banjoImages on October 20th, 2009 by jadechimera | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: advertisments, Alcohol, Humor
I couldn’t find a bigger copy of this. :0(Images on October 19th, 2009 by Lamb | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Humor, Sports Affiliate Program on October 19th, 2009 by tiki god | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Humor, Religion, wtf
from Shirt-Fight.comImages on October 19th, 2009 by TheDudess | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Dark Humor, Food
Found somewhere on teh internets ages ago. Funny
The Tiki Web Group
Please like MCS on Facebook
Tags: Sad :( Images on October 19th, 2009 by | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Movies, Sexy
Zooey Deschanel in hot pants.. mmmm.Affiliate Program on October 19th, 2009 by tiki god | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Humor, interesting
A man runs into the vet’s office carrying his dog, screaming for help. The vet rushes him back to an examination room and has him put his dog down on the examination table. The vet examines the still, limp body and after a few moments, tells the man that his dog, regrettably, is dead. The man, clearly agitated and not willing to accept this, demands a second opinion.
The vet goes into the back room and comes out with a cat and puts the cat down next to the dog’s body. The cat sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, poking and sniffing the dog’s body and finally looks at the vet and meows.
The vet looks at the man and says, “I’m sorry, but the cat thinks that your dog is dead, too.”
The man, finally resigned to the diagnosis, thanks the vet and asks how much he owes. The vet answers, “$350.”
“$350 to tell me my dog is dead?!” exclaims the man.
“Well,” the vet replies, “I would only have charged you $50 for my initial diagnosis. The additional $300 was for the cat scan.”
from TikiHumor.comImages on October 19th, 2009 by Lamb | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Art, Fantasy - Science Fiction, Sexy, Wallpaper Images on October 19th, 2009 by Puulaahi | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Gaming, Sexy, Wallpaper
Played the demo. I hate the gameplay, but definitely gets big points for story, style and pulp. Very badass and fun fighting enemies with blood all over her face in artsy pulp mode.Affiliate Program on October 19th, 2009 by tiki god | Report This Post | Add to favorites
draw for me an evil squirrel hell bent on world domination
from Drawfor.me. Go there and submit an image. If you have an account on MCS, it’ll work there too.Images on October 19th, 2009 by Birdcat | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Technology, wtf
One of these is a hoax.Images on October 19th, 2009 by Demon | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Food, wtf Images on October 19th, 2009 by Fatnhornee43 | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Sexy Images on October 19th, 2009 by Demon | Report This Post | Add to favorites
To ME!!Images on October 19th, 2009 by Fatnhornee43 | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Religion Images on October 19th, 2009 by Fatnhornee43 | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Sexy Images on October 19th, 2009 by Sleepwalker | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Wallpaper, wtf
factory interiorImages on October 19th, 2009 by Demon | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: cosplay, Halloween, Sexy
When you need an excuse to dress like a complete whore.Affiliate Program on October 19th, 2009 by tiki god | Report This Post | Add to favorites
Tags: Cute As Hell Animals, Humor, interesting
1. Clear large space on table for wrapping present.
2. Go to wardrobe and collect bag in which present is contained, and close door.
3. Open door and remove cat from wardrobe.
4. Go to cupboard and retrieve rolls of wrapping paper.
5. Go back and remove cat from cupboard.
6. Go to drawer and collect transparent sticky tape, ribbons, scissors, labels, etc.
7. Lay out present and wrapping materials on table, to enable wrapping strategy to be formed.
8. Go back to drawer to get string, remove cat that has been in the drawer since last visit, and collect string.
9. Remove present from bag.
10. Remove cat from bag.
11. Open box to check present, remove cat from box, replace present.
12. Lay out paper to enable cutting to size.
13. Cut the paper to size, trying to keep the cutting line straight.
14. Throw away first sheet because cat tried to chase the scissors and tore paper.
15. Cut second sheet of paper to size by putting cat in the bag the present came out of.
16. Place present on cut-to-size paper.
17. Lift up edges of paper to seal in present, wonder why edges now don’t reach, and find cat between present and paper. Remove cat and retry.
18. Place object on paper, to hold in place, while cutting transparent sticky tape.
19. Spend next 20 minutes carefully trying to remove transparent sticky tape from cat with pair of nail scissors.
20. Seal paper down with transparent sticky tape, making corners as neat as possible.
21. Look for roll of ribbon; chase cat down hall and retrieve ribbon.
22. Try to wrap present with ribbon in a two-directional turn.
23. Re-roll up ribbon and remove paper that is now torn, due to cat’s enthusiasm in chasing ribbon end.
24. Repeat steps 12-22 until down to last sheet of paper.
25. Decide to skip steps 12-16 in order to save time and reduce risk of losing last sheet of paper. Retrieve old cardboard box that you know is right size for sheet of paper.
26. Put present in box, and tie down with string.
27. Remove string, open box and remove cat.
28. Put all packing materials in bag with present and head for lockable room.
29. Once inside room, lock door and start to re-lay out packing materials.
30. Remove cat from box, unlock door, put cat outside door, close door and re-lock.
31. Lay out last sheet of paper. (Admittedly this is difficult in the small area of the toilet, but try your best!)
32. Seal box, wrap with paper and start repairs by very carefully sealing down tears with transparent sticky tape. Now tie up with ribbon and decorate with bows to hide worst affected areas.
33. Label, then sit back and admire your handiwork, congratulating yourself on making good of a bad job.
34. Unlock door, and go to kitchen to make drink and feed cat.
35. Spend next 15 minutes looking for cat, before coming to obvious conclusion.
36. Unwrap present, untie box and remove cat.
37. Retrieve all discarded sheets of wrapping paper, feed cat and retire to lockable room for last attempt, making certain you are alone and the door is locked.
38. At time of handing over present, smile sweetly at receiver’s face, as they try and hide their contempt at being handed such a badly wrapped present.
39. Swear to yourself that next year, you will get the store to wrap the darn thing for you.