Quotes

Home Forums Flaming Quotes

This topic contains 950 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  crewmanguy 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 951 total)
  • Author

natedog

ERIC CARTMAN:

“It’s a man’s obligation to stick his boneration in a women’s separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.”

“You so much as TOUCH kitty’s ass, and I’ll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants.”

“How ’bout we sing, ‘Kyle’s Mom is a stupid bitch’ in D Minor.”

“Hippies.They’re everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.”

Stan: Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly.
    Cartman: Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.

[on a goat sent to him and his friends by some kids in Afghanistan] “It’s an Afghanistan goat, so it can’t stay here, or else it’ll choke on the sweet air of freedom.”

“Well, I looked in my mom’s closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000.”

outofocus

“Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” – Anthony Burgess

Puulaahi

“Live to the point of tears.”
    - Albert Camus

“so, is your head firmly wedged up your own delusional fantasy ass, or only on days ending in 9?”

- garbledxmission

egosumnemo

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.
    -Bertrand Russell (I think)

I love that one, nyokki.

“No flying machine will ever fly from New York to Paris. No known motor can run at the requisite speed for four days without stopping.”

- Orville Wright

Well now I’m blushing. Die, you have to stop doing that.

I’d do a quote but, well, ok, here…
    “Remember, you’re not paranoid if they’re REALLY out to get you.”
    Now I’m going to go have kinky sex with the little woman. Thanks for coming out, folks. Hugs and Kisses!

natedog

“FUCK SALT!”

“Its not Mickey Mouse, it’s tit dirt”

“You can go to Jolly Pirate Doughnuts and take a two hour shit for all I care.”

“Dont talk shit about Total!”

-Tourette’s Guy

SumoSnipe

“Hey, hey, be nice people. Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.”
    Buckaroo Banzai

outofocus

“Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows.” – David T. Wolf

Lamb

To err is human; to forgive, infrequent.

Franklin P. Adams (1881 – 1960)

egosumnemo

Madame, all stories, if continued far enough, end in death, and he is no true-story teller who would keep that from you.
    -Ernest Hemingway

outofocus

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the universe.” — Albert Einstein

Fen

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Fen

I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the petty-death that brings total obliteration. I shall face my fear. I shall let it pass over me and through me and when it has passed I shall turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there shall be nothing. Only I will remain.
    - Frank Herbert

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 951 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.