Bug tracking for the new theme

Home Forums Site News Bug tracking for the new theme

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  OverlyManlyMan 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

notspamming

In the old theme, high rated comments are “highlighted” in black.
    In the new theme, I still can’t find my recent comments.

>using old theme for anything

>new theme is clearly superior

notspamming

Luke Magnifico:
    >new theme is clearly superior

notspamming:
    In the new theme, I still can’t find my recent comments.

There, I bold it for ya. Maybe now you’ll see it.

isn’t this ironic

All your recent comments are terrible, Tiki’s intervening directly to save your feelings.

Kik Dogg

Luke Magnifico:
    All your recent comments are terrible, Tiki’s intervening directly to save your feelings.

This is the sort of comment that might have earned some rep points on the old server.

lay off nostopspaming, He’s a little slow

Rotatebilly

I wish we could upvote forum posts

notspamming

Knows how to embed on MCS:
    isn’t this ironic

Not as ironic as Luke Magnifico accusing me of butthurt, while he does something similar.
    Plus, I don’t force anyone to read my comments, but since new theme is “superior”, why doesn’t it have some good features of the old one ?

notspamming:butthurt

gb2/b/

In all seriousness though, you’re making too big a deal out of a relatively minor feature, you’re clearly hysterical. Take a couple of days, get your womb in order, then get back to me.

is that some sort of gay code?

notspamming

Luke Magnifico: gb2/b/

I don’t know why you’d associate “butthurt” with /b/ (but I don’t go there very often, so maybe you know better). IIRC I learned of that “word” here, on mcs, in that “Butthurt Report Form”.

Luke Magnificoyou’re making too big a deal out of a relatively minor feature

Nope, I’m, just acknowledging existance of bugs, missing stuff in the new theme.
    It’s you who’s exaggerating the “tone” of my post, while not having any good argument against it. So I think you should take your own advice, before giving it to others.

Secondly, if accessing your comments, seeing if\what people replied is “a minor feature” for you, then why the hell are you commenting ? To piss\troll others ? If yes, then you should again, take your own advice , and gb2/b/. If not, then, being consistent with your opinion, you should “petition” tiki to remove commenting as a whole.

What I do, see, is I leave a comment if I want to contribute to a post. If I want to contribute, that means a post is meaningful to me, and I remember that the post exists, and having remembered, I locate and read it.

If a post doesn’t mean enough for you to remember it, then I recommend you do not post, for the likelihood is that your post will either a) be terrible or b)be even worse than that.

This is fun, aren’t we all having fun?

notspamming

And you remember all your posts ?

the day you lose an internet argument to a potatoe….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.