steel wool tampons recureurs

  • Leave A Comment

    Leave a comment ?

    One Response to steel wool tampons recureurs

    1. The word “tampon” translates to “buffer” in English. I’ve always looked at this the other way around because I speak French. My question is how English took the French word for a buffer and instead begin using it for the name of a woman’s monthly product?


    Leave a Comment

    Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Architecture Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Movie Posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas