Donald Trump was elected President of the United States.
- Hillary Clinton is done with politics.
- Donald Trump no longer gets to be a Billionaire (though there’s still confusion on what kind of blind trust he’ll be using)
- My state (Florida) legalized access to marijuana for the first time ever. Maybe my PDST from the 2016 Election will qualify? If not that, maybe my bad back?
- Economy took a brief nose dive last night
- People will be emboldened to say (and do) some pretty nasty things now.
- The left will feel defeated, and man do they sulk like no else can.
- Jon Stewart is still off the air and I can’t help but feel like he abandoned the country right when we needed him the most.
I need your help filling in the question marks up there, please name one positive and one negative, and let’s try to keep it honest and not sarcastic.