toilet paper advantages

toilet paper advantages


Send to Facebook | Send To Twitter
  • Leave A Comment

    Please Login to comment
    2 Comment threads
    0 Thread replies
    0 Followers
     
    Most reacted comment
    Hottest comment thread
    2 Comment authors
    Cy85draikyn Recent comment authors
      Subscribe  
    Notify of
    draikyn
    Member

    I have the opposite personality traits. Also, how can 70% be over-achievers? 70% would be, like, baseline so the other 30% would be underachievers…

    Cy85
    Member

    Here’s a thought: keep the goddamned door to your bathroom closed so cats and children can’t get in there.



    Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Architecture Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Movie Posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas