Hot Soldiers

  • Leave A Comment

    Please Login to comment
    10 Comment threads
    7 Thread replies
    0 Followers
     
    Most reacted comment
    Hottest comment thread
    14 Comment authors
    RSIxidorDeath_to_Dudekruuthskat1140dre Recent comment authors
      Subscribe  
    Notify of
    adrian wallace
    Guest
    adrian wallace

    sign me up!

    ian356094
    Member

    I’ll take the middle one.

    notspamming
    Member

    Middle one too. And waiting for (another) rant about them magazine holders, and how they’re not pro, and maybe some clip vs magazine, if someone stumbles on it.

    Rhino_scooter
    Guest
    Rhino_scooter

    Mag holders are cool, them girls aren’t supposed to walk around with mags in the guns anyway.

    RSIxidor
    Member

    So this is why you signed up for the military.

    adrian wallace
    Guest
    adrian wallace

    ill take anyone?

    teezy weezy
    Member

    Hot?
    Desperate much?

    casemods UID# 667
    Member

    Someone needs to look at the uploader before asking obvious questions.

    dre
    Guest
    dre

    seriously.. fucking nerds

    ack
    Member

    Meh. Average soldiers are average.

    casemods UID# 667
    Member

    6, 5, 4

    GrandAdmiralThrawn
    Member

    What county?

    Rhino_scooter
    Guest
    Rhino_scooter

    Israel.

    100110110110010
    Member
    100110110110010

    “The Girls of Samaria County”

    kruuth
    Member

    I love Israel. Like 95% of the women are amazing looking, either they’re drop-dead gorgeous or they have absolutely amazing bodies. The other 5% they don’t let out during daylight hours.

    Death_to_Dude
    Member
    Death_to_Dude

    Ill share my loaf with her!



    Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Architecture Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Movie Posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas