New 49ers Stadium

20090616_105056_49ers_stadium_graphic.jpg (1 MB)

GO NINERS!!!!!


Send to Facebook | Send To Twitter
  • Leave A Comment

    Please Login to comment
    5 Comment threads
    6 Thread replies
    0 Followers
     
    Most reacted comment
    Hottest comment thread
    10 Comment authors
    nahtanusmevans7jeffapotimusnyokkiRSIxidor Recent comment authors
      Subscribe  
    Notify of
    RSIxidor
    Member

    Haha, you guys are going to get wet when it rains.

    Carnito
    Member
    Carnito

    it’s football, weather doesn’t matter. Also it hardly rains in the South Bay. 🙂

    Kishi
    Member

    In San Francisco. When the fog rolls in, it just means they get wet when they go outside.

    gregzombie
    Member

    WOW….I don’t give a shit about this. Or football for that matter. Overpaid whiny bastards.

    burritos
    Member

    68,000 capacity = never see a televised game again if you live in the Bay Area.

    jeffapotimus
    Member

    thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/118265-ohio-sen-brown-says-nfl-to-revise-blackout-policy-in-sour-economy

    But anyways, the niners have sucked for a long time and I don’t recall one blackout yet. Santa Clara is part of silicon valley so 75% of the fans will be middle management for cisco google and sun. The other 25% will probably be in the suites.

    And did anybody see the game today? I mean all the way through? I had to turn it off. Getting reeeeeeally sick of this bullshit.

    usmevans7
    Member

    Going to see them play the Saints next Monday night after seeing the Huskers take on the Huskies in Seattle. Gonna be an awesome football trip!

    nahtan
    Member
    nahtan

    kind of unimpressive for this cowboys fan.



    Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Architecture Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Movie Posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas