Man Dies Because he Watched Twilight

352043-film-review-twilight-saga-eclipse.jpg (39 KB)

“A NEW Zealand man was found dead in his seat at a movie theatre.

The man’s body was found at a theatre in the capital Wellington about 8.30pm (local time) last night at the conclusion of the vampire film, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.”

Full Article:
www.news.com.au/breaking-news/man-dies-during-twilight-eclipse-in-new-zealand/story-e6frfku0-1225888147224

  • Leave a comment ?

    15 Responses to Man Dies Because he Watched Twilight

    1. You have been warned. Well that man wasn’t, but you are!

      Reply

    2. I wonder if his body was completely drained of blood –

      Reply

    3. Died of embarrassment, I would hope.

      Reply

    4. He was (sunglasses) bored to death.

      Reply

    5. this is true, was a homeless chap. post-mortem results from memory came back as ‘not suspicious’ so maybe alcohol poisoning or natural causes or something

      Reply

    6. Damn I knew it was a matter of time until someone died from seeing vampires glitter.

      Reply

    7. Guy used to live on my street, no joke… He way always asking for cigarettes and had red wine vomit on his face

      Reply

    Leave a Comment




    Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Movie Posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Visual Tricks Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas