Leave a comment ?

21 Responses to Hand Made Hobbit Hole

1. I’m sure you have made the man in your life extremely happy.

2. Pretty damn impressive. Ultimately, an utter waste of time in my opinion, but then again I spend an hour on MCS a day so wtf do I know?

3. what the fuck ever, lady. I clicked thru, saw the inside of your little Bag End, and NERD RRRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE’d

4. I liek the liddle windows.

5. I bet Frodo could even fit in that. The house I mean.

6. Lots of people have asked me how long it took to create – I have little twin boys who I look after full time during the day (and sometimes throughout the night!!) so I worked on it a couple of hours a night or during nap times in the day.  This was not a full time thing I hasten to add – I have many hobbies including electric and acoustic guitar, kickboxing, walking my 2 dogs, reading watching movies etc etc. I did work out once that if I had worked on it 9-5 with an hour for lunch it would have taken me 2-3 months!

I am in lurve with this woman.

7. so on to the question that is the white elephant in the room. Would you bang her?

8. i would have intercourse with this woman

9. I would explore her hobbit hole, if you know what I mean.

10. Oh my lord, this might be one of the hottest women ever. Most of the guys above are clearly trolls.

Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Motorcycles Movie Posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas