The Ocean; It’s Deep

mariana_trench_02.jpg (110 KB)

The Mariana trench is the deepest part of the ocean that we know of. As the picture shows, the deepest part is approximately 36,000 feet deep and is known as the Challenger Deep. Very impressive!

Found Here

  • Leave A Comment

    Please Login to comment
    11 Comment threads
    9 Thread replies
    0 Followers
     
    Most reacted comment
    Hottest comment thread
    18 Comment authors
    driver01zconan776dogsurfernyokkiGilly Recent comment authors
      Subscribe  
    Notify of
    suicydking
    Member

    For some reason, the deep ocean scares the shit out of me.

    #makecasemdsgreatagain
    Member

    I can’t swim for shit.
    I fell your pain, man-hug.(no homo)

    Puulaahi
    Member

    I live in the ocean, swim in the ocean, surf in the ocean and piss in the ocean. Yet, I am scared of it too. But I also respect it and whenever I go in I accept the fact that it could kill me at anytime.

    Gilly
    Member

    What are you? Stupid?

    Shoot the damn thing before it kills you! Nuke it if you have to!

    Be a MAN!

    Puulaahi
    Member

    Scientists know more about outer space then our oceans. I have a deep affinity for the big blue.

    The Matrix: Rebooted
    Member

    That always amazes me. We’ve explored less than 1% of the ocean floor and 2 discovered entirely new ecosystems that are nearly as crazy as alien life. Who knows what’s out in the other 99%?

    natedog
    Member

    YO MOMMA IS TEH OCEAN

    Lamb
    Member

    My momma ain’t bloated.

    mld
    Member

    repoasty mcrepoast

    GrandAdmiralThrawn
    Member

    oh this is crap. I submitted this.

    Bah; I think mine is still in cue.

    Zasz
    Member

    The most metal place on earth

    TheLotusEater725
    Member

    Proof that we need to bomb the ocean. Who knows what they are hiding down there.

    rebelyell2006
    Member

    Good luck. Torpedoes and depth charges can’t affect Y’ha-nthlei, damage it sure, but not destroy. I don’t think a nuke could take out the deep cities.

    WaltherKid
    Member

    for sure repost, trying to find the original on this site…

    WaltherKid
    Member

    which may mean if it’s cool enough to post on MCS, it might have been FOUND on MCS 🙂

    Maxwell Edison
    Member

    Whoah. That’s deep.

    dogsurfer
    Member

    Maxwell is bragging again. That’s what he said while peeing off a luxury liner.

    conan776
    Member

    Light can’t penetrate below 3,280 feet, and yet the water keeps getting darker! Hed asplode!!

    driver01z
    Member

    I had no idea…



    Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Architecture Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Movie Posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas