Leave a comment ?

16 Responses to Reading Calvin and Hobbes with your microwave isn’t normal – but on meth it is

1. “On meth it is” is one of the stupidest text/image combos out there.

2. How is insulting my intelligence with banal non-sequiturs supposed to keep me off drugs? I almost wanna start meth just to spite these stupid cunts.

3. It’s too bad that no one hangs out with their microwaves more often.

4. Misspelling “Hobbes” when you are looking at the correct spelling isn’t normal… But on meth it is.

5. I hung out with my mycrowave once, in my room. But that was just to take out the stupid annoying speaker.

6. If reading calvin and hobbes meant I had to hold a microwave, I’d do it without a second thought.
    Besides that guy is clearly a healthy dude, not a crackhead.

7. @SuperAmmo: Shows how much you actually know about meth.

8. That guy is kind of cute in a “If I was 5 years younger” sort of way.

I just bought a microwave. I’m thinking maybe I should hang out with it and make sure it feels comfortable and safe here.

9. @outofocus: Absolutely. A microwave that feels unloved will do some messed up things to your dinner.

10. @nyokki: Dang! Good to know. I’m inexperienced in the ways of the microwave. I even asked lotuseater last night if I could cook rice with it since my rice cooker melted with the oven.

heh heh

11. I have a copy of that Calvin and Hobbes. Shit is so cash.

12. This is more like something you would do on shrooms or ecstasy.

13. I have that copy of Calvin and Hobbes too. Now i just need to find the right microwave to read it with.

Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Architecture Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Movie Posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas