the house of 4chan

the house of 4chan

  • Leave a comment ?

    11 Responses to the house of 4chan

    1. /toy/ should have a LEGO set with Transformers.

      Reply

    2. I’ll say what I said when I first saw this: /mu/ does not smile, and /mu/ does not enjoy music.

      98% of /mu/ whines about how metalheads are misunderstood. The other 2% gets in vitriolic arguments about exactly how much more intelligent you are for listening to the most obscure artists of the most obscure genres googlable. Typically these arguments revolve around the fact that 99% of the genre’s fans are too stupid to get it.

      /b/ is totally retarded though LOL

      Reply

    3. one of these days I’ll understand what the hell you guys are talking about. But by the time that happens 4chan will be a distant memory for the rest of you.

      Reply

    4. RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2

      Reply

    5. It’s so accurate it’s scary…

      Reply

    6. RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2 RULES 1 AND 2

      Reply

    7. o noes we can’t let others know of our badass innernets club!! What if the normals were to see our old memes and copypasta!?

      ANONYMOUS is LEGION

      Reply

    8. o noes we can’t let others know of our badass innernets club!! What if the normals were to see our old memes and copypasta!?

      ANONYMOUS is LEGION

      o hai! u must be the cancer that’s killing e/b/aums!

      Reply

    9. diabeetus nobody cares about the stupid /b/ memes and rules. Everybody hates that board.

      Reply

    10. That’s actually an exact map for a game on kongregate.com about special op beavers… maybe they’re rats… it’s something like that.

      Reply

    11. @brightgreen & diabetus

      just goes to show you who the new people are to 4chan. Rules 1 and 2 only refer to raids dumb nuts.

      Reply

    Leave a Comment




    Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Movie posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Visual Tricks Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas