Step It Up 2 – THE STREETS

step-up-2-the-streets.jpg

  • Leave a comment ?

    22 Responses to Step It Up 2 – THE STREETS

    1. Wouldn’t wanna watch the movie… but to the chick in the center OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

      Reply

    2. Can someone explain to me when rolling up one pant leg became a fashion trend?

      Reply

    3. I’d verb her noun.

      On another note this film stars the Urban Ninja.

      Reply

    4. @Samael
      I’m sure like most retarded trends (like baggy pants or voting Nader), it was done by accident by some “cool cat” who just insisted it was on purpose, and all the losers that idolize them, partook in the Kool-Aide.

      Reply

    5. You know you are a loser and have failed big time, when you think dancing = success and future. It’s no different than picking your own nose – it’s just for fun!

      Reply

    6. ohhhhhh
      alek!
      like the retarted glasses that Kanye West sports all the time?
      yeah
      the chick tis hot
      but i still wont even see it
      not even for the ninja

      Reply

    7. @AlecDalek

      I take it you’ve never had to take a bike to work while wearing pants?

      You roll up the leg that’s closest to the chain, cause you can get all sorts of grease and nastiness on your pants if you don’t.

      Reply

    8. Yeah, dancing isn’t success and future. Just ask that loser, Baryshnikov.

      I love to listen to those rebellious smart guys inveigh against dancing and how stupid it is. Get over yourself. Dancing is like public speaking, first couple times you feel like an idiot but once you get a taste for it your confidence goes up and you can enjoy yourself.

      The act of dancing is like an expression of joy. And on a social note it’s like an advertisement of your health, coordination and sexuality. Ever notice all those animal mating rituals that involve a weird little dance? There’s a reason for that dance. And that’s nothing compared to what can happen on the dancefloor. That girl who keeps bumping into you? She’s sending a none too subtle signal she’s interested in being chatted up.

      Ah, to be young again. Good dancers really are better lovers.

      Reply

    9. How many times have they done the: Mid to upper class white ballerina, falls in love with the guy from da hood, turns him in to a danseur and lives happily ever after?

      Though, sometimes they have good choreography in those films, but that’s all.

      Reply

    10. There’s nothing wrong with dancing.

      There IS something seriously wrong with making a series of incredibly formulaic, stupid, pointless, trendy movies featuring the same iconic idiots who spout the latest moronic catchphrase that every friggin chav parrots endlessly for the next year.

      That being said, I fully agree with the dancer/lover connection.

      Reply

    11. @AlecDalek
      You should read The Tipping Point, a concise study on the social epidemics such as fashion, crime, etc.

      Reply

    12. @tiki
      Between the rolled up legs and the no-belt low waistbands they only end up with a small patch of denim covering the knees.

      Someone should buy these kids some long johns before they catch a cold. They won’t look so ‘hep’ with dribbly noses.

      Reply

    13. @DanTheSysAdmin

      Well sure, a small percentage will make money. But why throw all your energy into dancing when there’s only a 1% chance you’ll make it. The other 99% are making my BigMac.

      There’s nothing wrong with dancing itself, but movies like this cause a lot of delusion that dancing = success.

      Reply

    14. Bike to work? I got all you hippies beat. I work from home. My environmental footprint is smaller than your average hippie’s SUV.

      Reply

    15. chocolate rain. best. comment. ever.

      Reply

    16. @Paul_Is_Drunk
      Let me guess, it says all stupid trends are started by stupid people and followed by stupid people. I don’t know how they’d manage to flesh that out into 300 pages.

      Reply

    17. @AlecDalek,
      you’ve hit the nail on the head about ‘Tipping Point’. Now separate stupid people into different categories and describe them and you too can be a best-selling author!
      Even stupider was his other book, Blink, which can be summed up as ‘sometimes making snap decisions is better, but sometimes it’s not’.

      Reply

    18. @AlecDalek
      Your environmental footprint COULD be smaller… unless your a 400 pound shambler that chain smokes while walking to work…

      BTW… I must live in a cave. I have never heard of Tipping Point or Blink. For that matter I have never heard of Step It Up. Must hit Google…

      Reply

    19. the woman in the middle is arousing.
      when are people going to demand better quality films with deeper plots and challenging subject matter. Movies where you can really escape into another little reality. i couldn’t drown a baby with this type of movie.

      PS the rolled up pants thing is for when u ride to work .. one time i didnt and my pants caught in the chain and i fell over like a giant retard.. good thing no one saw … i think

      Reply

    20. you* i know people get annoyed by that nasty little habit it is.

      Reply

    Leave a Comment




    Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Movie Posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Visual Tricks Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas