Prometheus

prometheus.jpg

Awesome character done undone by shitty writers.  He used to be a bad ass, but now he’s second rate.  WTF.

  • Leave a comment ?

    5 Responses to Prometheus

    1. Who is this? What has he been in?

      Reply

    2. The first time I googled, all I got was the hero based on Superman that flew away for 5 years.

      Now I see that he downloads skills into his helmet, and that Batman beat him by downloading the combat abilities of Stephen Hawking into Prometheus’ brain.

      Thanks for the help, mancer. Appreciate it.

      Reply

    3. No problem man. It’s hit or miss with that site. About 90% of the people give the virtual finger and remain ignorant… the other 10%, the ones with half a fucking brain and a sense of humor, are the people that restore some of the faith I have lost in humanity.

      Reply

    4. So true…
      I mean: about the faith and humanity…
      Or about no faith…

      Reply

    Leave a Comment




    Advertisements Alcohol Animated Images Art Awesome Things Batman Cars Comic Books Computers Cosplay Cute As Hell Animals Dark Humor Donald Trump Fantasy - Science Fiction Fashion Food Forum Fodder Gaming Humor Interesting LOLcats Military Movie Posters Movies Music Nature NeSFW Politics Religion Sad :( Science! Sexy Space Sports Star Trek Star Wars Technology Television Vertical Wallpaper Visual Tricks Wallpaper Weapons Women WTF X-Mas